Whether it’s targeted marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), or
texting campaigns, we have the resources to help you reach your
Contact us to discuss a digital marketing campaign that’s
right for your company and your budget.
- 75% of Americans bring their phones with them to the bathroom (Digiday, 2013).
- 48% of Americans use or would like to use a smartphone for in-store shopping or while on the go (Cisco, 2013).
- 68% of men are likely to make purchases because of mobile
ads, whereas 58% of women are likely to make a purchase for the same
reason. Further, men are more likely than women to redeem mobile coupons
(35% vs. 27%) (Mobile Advertising Survey, 2012).
- 55% of American Internet usage is accessed via mobile devices versus 45% via PC access (CNN Money).
By 2016, mobile searches will generate 27.9 billion more queries than desktop searches (BIA/Kelsey Report, 2012).
- 62% of shoppers search for deals digitally for at least half of their shopping trips (GMA/Booz & Company Shopper Survey).
- 55% of consumers express an interest in mobile
coupons but only 10% have actually received one from a merchant
(Mercator Advisory Group, 2012).